The Corsers team of property lawyers and conveyancers have detailed and wide experience across the property sector.
We pride our services as being commercially relevant, to a high standard and with cost effective solutions. We strive to provide clear advice and with robust advocacy when matters require representation.
Our multi disciplines and expertise allow us to advise upon all aspects of property transactions from acquisition, sale, development, leasing, financing and all contractual terms to enforcing property rights.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Conveyancing – residential and commercial
- Strata and Community Titles, rural land and purchases off-the-plan
- Land divisions and property developments including high rise development
- Preparation and advice on retail and commercial leases
- Advising on contracts for the sale and purchase of land and business
- Advising and assisting land agents in the preparation of contracts
- Legal representation for dispute resolution and at Court
We deal with all other aspects of property law and conveyancing including:
- Estate transfers of land
- Form 3 waiver of ‘cooling off periods’
- Form 1 preparation and review
- Mortgages and securities
- Advice on building contracts
- Liquor licensing
Corsers acts for wine producers throughout Australia, assessing sales and purchase risks for:
- Water rights
- Production leases
- Wine & growing contracts
- Product liabilities and Trademarks